Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Regarding the new site to get iPods as listed below....

As I noted in the post below, there is a new website that you can get free iPods (shuffles, nanos and touchs) just by logging in and answering one simple question about yourself each day. Well, I have enough iPods but the site offers plenty of other prizes. To make sure they were legit I ordered a PSP Rock Band Bundle from them. I received it in less than 10 days! Here is a small list of what they have to choose from:

Samsung 40" LCD HDTV
Macbook Air
Macbook Pro
Macbook
3 different Netbooks
PSP Go
Xbox 360
PS3
Wii
Apple TV
Canon Cybershots
Rockband for Wii/PS3/Xbox 360
Nintendo DSI
Portable DVD Player
Wii Fit
iTune gift cards
Skull Candy headphones
Flip video camera
PSP
Karaoke machine
and the list goes on and on and on.....


So, if you would like in on this, just shoot me an email at beyondthebars@gmail.com and put "Send me an invite" in the subject line.

1 comment: